FCA Regulated Companies
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the regulatory body that supervises the UK’s financial services industry.
Companies that operate under the guidance of the FCA have to meet strict and complicated capital adequacy requirements in order to maintain their status as an FCA registered business.
The financial services sector has experienced significant change over recent years and businesses operating within this sector face a complex operating environment. The complexity of the FCA rulebook can be intimidating: Seymour Taylor aims to help our clients to simplify the process and to assist with their compliance requirements. Led by our Director Joanne Kingsnorth we can help you with this highly specialised area in the following ways:
- Assistance with profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow projections needed for registration.
- Full outsourcing service to cover all aspects of the firms accounting requirements i.e. bookkeeping, management accounts, payroll etc.
- Assistance and preparation of FCA regulatory returns
- Full accounting and audit services, including client money (CASS) audits
- Dealing with the specific tax issues relating to regulated entities
Inception – You may need advice on becoming authorised by the FCA or on the capital resource requirements that you must meet or on setting up the necessary accounting procedures and controls to remain compliant