Taxation can have an enormous impact on business. A trustworthy advisor is essential to resolve uncertainties, provide support and guidance and maximise tax benefit opportunities.
Our team of expert tax advisors can support you in the following areas;
- Performing all tax calculations and preparing and submitting your Corporation Tax return
- Bringing your attention to tax reliefs and allowances
- Identifying and assisting with claims for enhanced Research & Development expenditure
- iXBRL electronic tagging of your tax submissions
- Ensuring that you meet all tax deadlines and dealing with HMRC on your behalf
- Expenditure – What’s tax allowable and what isn’t? What’s capital and what’s revenue? When is the best time to make a significant purchase?
- Funding your purchases – What’s the most efficient means: cash, loan, hire purchase or lease purchase?
- Employee related advice – Avoiding trouble with employee-related taxes, benefits in kind, share options, incentive schemes and company pension schemes
- Trading Abroad – Foreign taxation and customs
- Group-specific tax planning and advice
- Property & construction-specific VAT advice and tax planning
- UK subsidiaries tax planning
- Care providers long term tax planning ideas
- Charity specific specialist taxation advice
- Specific tax issues relating to FCA regulated entities