Autumn Newsletter 2020
Four in five UK small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are confident that they will recover from the Coronavirus pandemic, according to research by Starling Bank and the Great British Entrepreneur Awards.
The data indicates that 75 percent of business owners are feeling more confident than they did in July as lockdown measures ease.
- Four in five SMEs are confident over their Coronavirus recovery
- HMRC publishes Job Retention Bonus guidance
- HMRC writes to 3,000 employers over furlough claims
- Government to fund hundreds of thousands of new jobs under landmark Kickstart scheme
- Key dates for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- HMRC sets out Making Tax Digital plans for VAT and Income Tax
- Key dates
Check the link below to see our Autumn 2020 newsletter in PDF format