Update 23 October Additional Government Support Packages
Further COVID-19 financial support announced
The Government has announced further changes to their financial support measures aimed at helping a wider range of businesses affected by the pandemic and resulting regional restrictions.
In a special address to Parliament, the Chancellor Rishi Sunak outlined three new steps that are being taken to help businesses in all tiers of lockdown, whether closed or open.
These measures include:
- A further extension to the Job Support Scheme (JSS)
- An increase to the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grants
- Additional support grants for businesses in high-alert areas.
To help you understand what these measures may mean for you and your business, we have produced a helpful update.
If you require assistance with any of the Government’s Coronavirus financial measures, please contact us by either speaking to your Seymour Taylor representative or or call 01494 552100
- Government extends further support to businesses affected by COVID-19
- Job Support Scheme (JSS) Extension
- Self Employed Income Support Scheme increased
- Business Grants
- Speak to us