Update 16 July – Coronavirus Business Support Brief
To keep you up to date with the latest developments on Coronavirus related to you and your business, we have prepared a roundup of the latest actions taken by the Government.
If you have any queries relating to any of the points covered in this update or you require support with any matters, please speak to a member of our experienced team today.
- Government publishes detailed guidance on SDLT holiday
- HM Revenue & Customs confirms first arrest in connection with furlough fraud
- Reminder: Deferral of second payment on account
- HM Revenue & Customs updates Self-Employment Income Support Scheme guidance
- Coronavirus apprenticeships guidance updated