Update 15 June – Latest Updates from the Government
To keep you up to date with the latest developments on Coronavirus related to you and your business, we have prepared a roundup of the latest actions taken by the Government.
If you have any queries relating to any of the points covered in this update or you require support with any matters, please contact us.
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes detailed guidance on calculating furlough claims from July onwards
- Further clarification issued on eligibility for second round of Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- Government delays VAT Reverse Charge
- VAT deferral refund available
- Trade Credit Insurance backed by £10 billion guarantee
- Guidance on exceptional circumstances for higher rate SDLT refunds updated
- Whistleblowers make almost 2,000 allegations of furlough fraud
- Employees returning from parental leave continue to be eligible for furlough scheme